The State of Private Credit in Europe
- Europe/US: Direct Lending Compared
- US vs Europe: Toggling for Loan Value
- European Direct Lending – By the Numbers
- What are terms in European Direct Lending?
- Fundraising for European Private Debt
- European Direct Lending: A Look Ahead
Private Credit – Better than Ever
- Private Credit Trends Today
- Post-COVID Private Credit: Leverage & Pricing
- Private Credit: What Recession?
- Private Credit: Should investors be worried?
- Private Credit: Outlook for 2021
The Great Stay-In: Covid-19's Impact on the Capital Markets
- Covid-19 and the Leveraged Loan Market
- Covid-19 and Private Equity Activity
- The Role of Direct Lenders
- The Economic Outlook
- The Best and the Worst Industries
- The Great Stay-In vs. the Great Recession
- Direct Lending….After COVID-19
Secrets to a Successful Job Search
- Job searching is not a casual process. You’re either all-in or all-out
- It’s not about people you know; it’s who they know
- When you tell your friends about your new job, will they say “What?” or “Wow!”
- Network today as if you’ll be jobless tomorrow
The Unitranche – What it is, and Why it Matters
- What is a Unitranche?
- Types of Unitranche Structures
- The Agreement Among Lenders (AAL)
- The Universe of Unitranche Players
- Key Unitranche Concerns for Lenders and Borrowers
Wells Fargo Middle Market CEO BDC Forum
- Why Middle Market Loans?
- Attractive Market Size
- Capital Structure Seniority